I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend, whether in religious celebration or not. Easter happens to be one of my favourite holidays, although not because of the religious aspect. Easter was very subdued, kind of unusual, but that's how it was. My sister also ended up in the hospital, again. The pneumonia is back. Pneumonia is knocking people down, 2 & 3 times in very close succession. Thank god, I don't have to deal with that.
- This weekend, sleep was not my friend because we didn't get to meet often.
- This weekend, I didn't get a lot work done & that was more frustrating then a relief.
- This weekend was spent trying to explain to far too many people what I do for a living & being pretty sure that they don't get it. Or maybe my explanation wasn't that concise. Or maybe I should stop guessing what people are thinking. I really shouldn't care, but I'm human and I do.
- This weekend, Kai the cat, was very restless because there were too many people in "her" house & her best buddy (my sister) is not around.
- This weekend my DIY light box did get started, but not completed. It will be done this week.
How was your holiday weekend?
I use both homeopathic remedies along with conventional medicine, all the time. I don't particularly prefer one over the other. I do like to try the natural remedies first, though. If that doesn't work than I go to conventional treatments.
Would I let myself get sick, or sicker first? Of course not, but if I can go the natural route, of course I will. I have found myself using Oil of Oregano a lot this year because viruses seem to be especially rampant this year, and I have no intention of becoming ill.
Please contact a homeopathic professional before trying any remedies on humans or animals.
Are you involved in Homeopathy or do just stick to conventional modern medicine?
Till next time,