- It's a pretty dreary day out. Most of the time I don't mind the dark, wet, damp weather but I'm not loving it today.
- Updating of resume & social sites that have my resume. It seems as though that will be an ongoing theme for this portion of my life.
- Continued reading of next review book. So far, I'm liking what I'm reading.
- Continued editing of my short story. My end of year deadline, that I've set for myself is always on my mind. Stressful but powerfully motivating.
- I have a whole host of green tomatoes, still sitting on the counter top. I think I've decided that I'm going to make a batch of relish/salsa. I will not toss the tomatoes in the compost, all the waste is aggravating. I'll let you know how it turns out.
- Today is World Mental Health Day. This years theme is "Depression: A Global Crisis". Read more here & follow the links provided, courtesy of WHO.
Other than that, just a lot of thinking & planning for the next, successful chapter of my life.
How's your Wednesday going so far?
Till next time,