I'm relieved to no end.
Will I get time off? No, because I have tons of ideas & projects to get done. But that's okay.
I will make my daily list as usual & check off each task as they're completed.
I'm going to try embracing stress, just as I embrace being overly busy. A means to an end. Not always enjoyable but it needs to be done.
- Get ready for another open house. So much fun...not so much.
- Have the open house.
- Get paper work together to do taxes. Possibly do taxes?
- Work on longer meditation sessions. Needed b/c life has been throwing rocks fast & hard this past week.
- Work on test recipes. Fun but annoying when they don't taste good enough to eat.
- Continue editing short story/book. Yeah, I had to put this aside for a while but I'm back on track.
- Work on website coding issues & blog.
- Continue my search for more Freelance jobs.
- Exercise on the weekend, not matter how busy I am. It's hard sometimes. Some weekends I have no desire to put on the sneakers and walk.
P.S. I actually won a book this week, from a goodreads contest. The Dead I Know by Scott Gardner & I will do a review of it. Well, it won't come in the mail for 4-6 weeks but hey, it's a book & it's free.
Are your weekends just as busy as your weekdays or do you get to decompress?
Song of the day: So Emotional, Whitney Houston, The Ultimate Collection, 2007, Arista Records LLC. See So Emotional. One of my favourite Whitney Houston songs. I can't really pick a favourite though. RIP, your on your way home. (Links may not work in all countries.)
Till next time,