Well it's not working as well as I'd like but I'm plugging away.
- Test #1 of the protein bar = a Big Fail. I will perfect it & provide the recipe.
- The knitting is still in the promise land. Meaning it's still sitting in my bag. For me it's a mindless (relaxing) activity if you do it everyday. I'm rusty so I need to concentrate until my hands take over. Maybe I should try knitting first thing in the morning instead of at night. Something to think about.
- Reading for other than my 'Book of the Month' has started again. Don't get me wrong, I only read books that I will hopefully enjoy, but reading without a deadline is great as well.
- Going to bed earlier. I'm off schedule again and it's affecting me the next day. I'm tired, cranky and I find it really hard to concentrate on my work. I prefer to start working early, before the sun rises. Not 2am like in the past, more like 5:30-6am.
- If I have an appointment, I don't rush home to get back, to work. Well, some of the time. I try to walk around, take some pictures, relax.
I have a lot to work on but it'll have to be 1 day at a time & 1 task at a time.
How is your work/life balance?
Till next time,