- I had my first rabbit sighting this morning but my camera was not on hand. By the time I ran upstairs and back the rabbit was gone. Boo on me! That's okay, I won't forget to have it downstairs and ready for my 6:30 am sightings, again. It was raining all night and most of the morning and it's so relaxing to listen to. Minus the thunder, that I believe is freaking out Kai the cat. She refuses to sit by any window when the weather is too loud or active. It's stair watching all the way. Do your pets dislike the rain or thunder & lightening?
- Finally got in touch with the dishwasher installer contractor and he hasn't and won't be in town until the end of the week or possibly the weekend. And no I have no desire to do it myself, because I can't afford to replace any parts that I may break because it's not my area of expertise.
- My focus today is going to be on my autobiography. Something that is turning out to be harder then I thought it would be. Writing about me in a short, concise, yet interesting way that will get people interested in the things I have to say. In the form of my book and future books. Oh yeah and pay for it. No pressure, at all.
- Today is also the start of World Homeopathy Week and this years theme is, infertility. I know very little about homeopathy and infertility but I do like the idea of mixing the new with the old to help fix and deal with health & wellness. Not just using homeopathy to fix what is broken but to prevent illness in the first place. Learn more @http://www.worldhomeopathy.org/
Do any of you use homeopathy in conjunction with western medicine or in place of it all together?
Till next time,
I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend, whether in religious celebration or not. Easter happens to be one of my favourite holidays, although not because of the religious aspect. Easter was very subdued, kind of unusual, but that's how it was. My sister also ended up in the hospital, again. The pneumonia is back. Pneumonia is knocking people down, 2 & 3 times in very close succession. Thank god, I don't have to deal with that.
- This weekend, sleep was not my friend because we didn't get to meet often.
- This weekend, I didn't get a lot work done & that was more frustrating then a relief.
- This weekend was spent trying to explain to far too many people what I do for a living & being pretty sure that they don't get it. Or maybe my explanation wasn't that concise. Or maybe I should stop guessing what people are thinking. I really shouldn't care, but I'm human and I do.
- This weekend, Kai the cat, was very restless because there were too many people in "her" house & her best buddy (my sister) is not around.
- This weekend my DIY light box did get started, but not completed. It will be done this week.
How was your holiday weekend?
This year's theme is Homeopathy and Infertility.
I use both homeopathic remedies along with conventional medicine, all the time. I don't particularly prefer one over the other. I do like to try the natural remedies first, though. If that doesn't work than I go to conventional treatments.
Would I let myself get sick, or sicker first? Of course not, but if I can go the natural route, of course I will. I have found myself using Oil of Oregano a lot this year because viruses seem to be especially rampant this year, and I have no intention of becoming ill.
Please contact a homeopathic professional before trying any remedies on humans or animals.
Are you involved in Homeopathy or do just stick to conventional modern medicine?
Till next time,